Tuesday, July 15, 2008

:: the promised updates... (02) - My Birthday!

Happy Birthday to.... ME!
(yep, i know i've use this last year, but hey: it's MY birthday!)

Here's a close-up of the cake.. it was sooooooo goood!

So.. picture time!
.. with Mom

... with Dad

... with Moşu

... with Buni




So.. later that week.. it was time for the Carnestoltes Carnival!
(those of you that speak catalan can follow the above link:)

I guess i like Superman.. (or is it Dad..? hmm...)

This picture was taken right when i was about to take off..

Here's Superman with his Mom! ( SU-PER-MAN! SU-PER-MAN! :)

This is my happy family, in my cool room!

I don't think I ever thanked Marta for the wallpaper so..

THANKS! It's really cool! Be Digital! :)

.. and this post ends with a really cool picture..

we're like.. so much alike! (right ??? :)


No comments: