Tuesday, July 15, 2008

:: the promised updates... (04)

I wont comment too much on this posts.. it's mostly about how cool I am and my cool friends :)

Let's start with.. how cool I am :)


... sleeping..

I love Buni!

Watching a plane land...

(I'm NOT afraid of planes! - "Nu ţi-i fică de nimic!" )



Festa Major 2008 (Prat)

Yep I was driving that!

(until i bumped into another car and dicided it wasn't that fun after all.. )



Next up: More pictures of me.. posing..

.. my favorite spot on Moşu and Buni's furniture!

.. looking at Dad.. (he's a bit.. TALL!)

Two of my best friends: Ionatan (on the left) and David (center).

These next pictures are VERY recent (July 08)

Meet Mila, my cool cat :)


1 comment:

artwork@evaluca.com said...

Hey nice to see you guys again. I was searching for something else and look what I found on... :)
I'm not on facebook anymore so if you want to get a hold of us, e-mail my website address.